BENEFITS OF FACIALS
When I am preforming facials, I am always asked this question. I thought it would be beneficial to answer this question here. Facials are a wonderful way to pamper yourself. As for how often should you have a facial done. As you can see below I think once a month is a great way to keep your skin looking its best. It is truly dependent on the skin type .. problematic skin eg. acne it is recommended 3-4 weeks but again it is up to the Esthetician's recommendation on what they feel would help the client. Everyone's skin type and other factors are so different, you cannot generalize in my opinion. You also need to have a home care regime to keep up.. doing a facial once a month or once and a while will not give you the results you are looking for in my opinion.
1) Stimulating the blood flow to aid the flow of oxygen and other nutrients to the skin and its underlying tissue and help in the efficient removal of dead skin.
2) Helps with dull, lifeless and congested skin.
3) Maintains the tone of the underlying muscle therefore preventing lines from forming.
4) Helps the skins natural elasticity.
5) Refining the texture of the skin, making the skin look healthy.
6) Contributing to the cellular regeneration, which prevents the skin looking aged before its time.
7) Giving your skin a more youthful appearance.
8) Helping you relax, stress always shows itself in the face with the muscles becoming tense and rigid, causing the circulation to slow down, lines can form this way.
9) Aids natural protection and prevents the formulation of imperfections, and blemishes.
10) Helps with normal functioning of oil & fluid balance, keeping the skin supple and easing tension lines
11) Gives you a healthy looking glow.